Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Fun Surprises

It is only Wednesday and already I feel like we should be well into the weekend. It has been a very busy but exciting three days. We have been blessed several times this week with the biggest blessing bringing us back home for a visit to Charlotte next month. Woo Hoo!

So the surprise is.............We are going to be on TV!

Now that everything has been approved I am not allowed to say the name of what show we will be on until it airs. I can, however, tell you that we are filming the Germany portion this weekend and I could not be more excited. I have spent the last two days responding to email after email and filling out lots of paperwork. It is a lot but will all be worth it when we get to start the process of filming.

I will take lots of pictures of the process to preserve the experience and eventually share.

Thank you to all of you that got excited with me about the possibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment